<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 06, 2016

Brief submitted to Special Committee on Electoral Reform - October 2016

I have submitted my brief to the committee, it's a 9-page document that comes in just under 3000 words.  I wanted to include more references but I ran out of space.

UPDATE 2016-10-26: My brief is now available on the committee website, in English and translated into French « Évaluation du vote électronique et en ligne dans le cadre des élections nationales au Canada » .
ENDUPDATE

You can find the PDF at

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1dTIjUvkfsDMTZtMkFjNmVuY1k

Where you can download by clicking on the down arrow in the upper right of the screen.
Or you can see the embedded version below.

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment

<- Older Posts - Newer Posts ->

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?